ADA adviser Ivan Macquisten has written a detailed analysis on the upcoming changes in data protection regulations for the EU for The Art Newspaper. This includes the Information Commissioner’s Office advice on what steps for businesses to take now. These changes will affect all businesses operating in the market to some degree. You can read Ivan’s article at this link.
- Zombie Statistics and the Antiquities Dealers’ Association
- Latest World Customs Organisation report exposes the lies and propaganda peddled over illicit trade in antiquities
- The ADA makes final call over EU import licensing proposals
- New twist to Swiss saga over Aboutaam property
- The problem with provenance and what we can do about it