ADA adviser Ivan Macquisten has written a detailed analysis on the upcoming changes in data protection regulations for the EU for The Art Newspaper. This includes the Information Commissioner’s Office advice on what steps for businesses to take now. These changes will affect all businesses operating in the market to some degree. You can read Ivan’s article at this link.
- A new report says Germany is a hotspot for the Illegal antiquities market. Here’s why that’s wrong—and dangerous
- Appeal ruling: US court does not have jurisdiction in Sotheby’s case against Greece
- RAND Corporation report demolishes current thinking on antiquities trafficking
- WCO report reveals true picture of cultural property crime
- Fact, fiction and fake news: how the media reported Christie’s King Tut head row