ADA adviser Ivan Macquisten’s article on this subject has finally been published by Homeland Security Today, more than five months after it was commissioned and submitted. This commentary arose from his critique of Homeland Security’s Cash to Chaos report, an assessment of ISIS funding published in early October, that he argued was riddled with inaccuracies, at least in part because it appeared to have taken its information from discredited media sources, as shown in its own footnotes.
- A new report says Germany is a hotspot for the Illegal antiquities market. Here’s why that’s wrong—and dangerous
- Appeal ruling: US court does not have jurisdiction in Sotheby’s case against Greece
- RAND Corporation report demolishes current thinking on antiquities trafficking
- WCO report reveals true picture of cultural property crime
- Fact, fiction and fake news: how the media reported Christie’s King Tut head row