ADA adviser Ivan Macquisten’s article on this subject has finally been published by Homeland Security Today, more than five months after it was commissioned and submitted. This commentary arose from his critique of Homeland Security’s Cash to Chaos report, an assessment of ISIS funding published in early October, that he argued was riddled with inaccuracies, at least in part because it appeared to have taken its information from discredited media sources, as shown in its own footnotes.
- European Commission to legislate over terrorist antiquities despite lack of evidence
- How the European Commission is riding roughshod over the antiquities trade
- The art market’s triple whammy global challenge
- Operation Pandora fails to uncover conflict zone artefacts
- Iraq Embassy list of items looted by ISIS from Mosul Museum