ADA adviser Ivan Macquisten’s article on this subject has finally been published by Homeland Security Today, more than five months after it was commissioned and submitted. This commentary arose from his critique of Homeland Security’s Cash to Chaos report, an assessment of ISIS funding published in early October, that he argued was riddled with inaccuracies, at least in part because it appeared to have taken its information from discredited media sources, as shown in its own footnotes.
- Operation Pandora fails to uncover conflict zone artefacts
- Iraq Embassy list of items looted by ISIS from Mosul Museum
- Most Egyptian artefacts held abroad were exported legally, says former Antiquities Minister Mamdouh al-Damaty
- Fake news and ISIS funding – the latest
- New find is UK’s earliest example of Iron Age gold