ADA adviser Ivan Macquisten’s article on this subject has finally been published by Homeland Security Today, more than five months after it was commissioned and submitted. This commentary arose from his critique of Homeland Security’s Cash to Chaos report, an assessment of ISIS funding published in early October, that he argued was riddled with inaccuracies, at least in part because it appeared to have taken its information from discredited media sources, as shown in its own footnotes.
- Fact, fiction and fake news: how the media reported Christie’s King Tut head row
- The shocking sources that can give rise to fake news
- What will the EU import licensing regulations mean for the trade and others?
- EU adopts new regulations on import licensing – and takes a big step backwards in the process
- Zombie Statistics and the Antiquities Dealers’ Association