ADA adviser Ivan Macquisten’s article on this subject has finally been published by Homeland Security Today, more than five months after it was commissioned and submitted. This commentary arose from his critique of Homeland Security’s Cash to Chaos report, an assessment of ISIS funding published in early October, that he argued was riddled with inaccuracies, at least in part because it appeared to have taken its information from discredited media sources, as shown in its own footnotes.
- Zombie Statistics and the Antiquities Dealers’ Association
- Latest World Customs Organisation report exposes the lies and propaganda peddled over illicit trade in antiquities
- The ADA makes final call over EU import licensing proposals
- New twist to Swiss saga over Aboutaam property
- The problem with provenance and what we can do about it